- 5+ retail locations nationwide
- Dedicated mail-in repair depot
- Tens of thousand devices serviced monthly
- Established in 2010
- INC. magazine 5000 fastest growing companies 2014, 2015, 2016
Initially perceived as throw away gadgets, contemporary mobile devices have increased in importance, complexity, cost and functionality, making today’s devices less disposable and consumers more likely to have them repaired.
$ 0 Billion
Step 01: Requesting Information
Once we receive your application, a member of our Franchise Development team will reach out to you to schedule a Phone Discovery Meeting, to answer any questions you may have about this process.
Step 02: Review and Approval
Once we have received and reviewed your submission, a member of our Franchise Development team will email you our Franchise Disclosure Document, or FDD. The FDD will provide a more in-depth look at our company’s financials and business model.
Step 03: Getting You Started
Our Franchise Development team will work closely with you to help you find and secure a location that is mutually agreed upon as meeting the standard for a successful SmartFix location.
- A bit of money, and not just change you found in your friend’s couch cushions.
- Have a passion for the tech industry, or at least appreciate it.
- A hardworking nature and a positive attitude.
- A people-person who enjoys helping folks out.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who sees the big picture.
- A person who will put customers above all else.
- Someone who will embrace the SmartFix brand and corporate culture.
SmartFix’s comprehensive “mobile device solutions” business model is unique in this category. Numerous “cell phone repair” businesses focus singularly on the “break/fix” opportunities of the market. SmartFix, on the other hand, provides a comprehensive suite of services for consumers, educators, municipalities, healthcare practitioners and business owners. Our solutions focus on enhancing and sustaining the mobile lifestyle and operating environments of all mobile devices users.